Monday, October 20, 2014

New volunteer in Kalamata: Lolita from France



My name is Lolita Garcia, I have nineteen years old. In my family i have three brothers and one sister and the mother name is Mireille. I have a boyfriend this make three years, this name is « Donatien ».I have a family friends she is compose to my best friend « Soraya » and my others friends are « Pauline », « Anouchka », « Romain » , « Germain » and « Jean Batiste » I have a bachelor degree health and social, i've done a first years of monito educator but i didn't have my first years, it's for this reason i desired go one years abroad.
I love dancing, and horses. I like do the party and singing. I like take a time to reading or watch moves.  My favorite’s songs are the reggae, dub and the trance. I like the songs because the reggae, dub me thinking at values humans and the unity between the people. And the trance me thinking at beside divine that we have in we.
My first feeling on kalamata is that it's a city friendly because there are bars for have fun and take a good time. Then, kalamata it's a beautiful village because there are mountain and there are a beach. For finish, it's pleasant to feed the hot temperature even if don't have habit. 

No comments: