Monday, October 20, 2014

New volunteer in Kalamata: Burcin from Turkey




Hello!!             
I am Burçin BEZİRKAN, from Turkey. I am 25 years old and  coming from one of the most beautiful cities of my country, Antalya. Antalya is also Mediterranean city and our people with smiling face and weather with smiling sun is really similar to people and weather in Kalamata.
I studied Public Administration at Akdeniz (Mediterranean) University and I am doing master at same university and on the same major
I can tell you about my hobbies and free time activities. I love reading books, walking on the sea side, riding bike, watching plays or movies, spending time with my friends. I also like travelling and meeting new people.
I love children and I love spending time with them. I helped my aunt to look after his son. I always spend time with my friends’ children. One of my friends choaches to mentally disabled children and tells me everything about them. Also in Turkey, my flatmate is a kindergarten teacher and I often go to her school and join her activities with students.     
I think we will have enough time to get to know each other. So this is enough for now. =)

No comments: