10 tips for conscious EVS
1. Don't forget your glass cup with you before going to the coffee shop if you plan to order a fredo cappucino to take away (#greek life)
2. Think about your flatmates, neighbours, collegues, friends, if you cooked too much at home. Your extra left-overs can always make someone happy (#I appreciate when my flatmates have left-overs)
3. Don't you think that all those plastic bags they give in supermarket are too much? If you think that there is no reason to be given one plastic bag to carry one small bottle of water, always take your bagpack when you plan to do your groceries.
4. We tend to throw away a lot of paper at work. It happens easily when there's an issue with the copy. Why not collecting those papers to create your personnal notebook? Or your post-it if you need reminder.
5. Why not reusing the jars (food container) as flower pot?
6. If you want to get rid of clothes you're not wearing anymore ask around you who would be interested (friends, association...).
7. If you break a dish, why not making a mosaic out of it? (#youtube tutorial).
8. Don't forget your tuperware before going out for a fançy dinner in town (just in case you can't finnish your dinner).
9. You can go to the market when the sellers are about to leave, they usually leave some fruits and vegetables that you can collect (it won't look glamorous but the main is that it is still eatable right? ... right?)