Monday, January 16, 2017




The greatest idea always appears when you’re falling asleep or when you taking a shower, am I right? Yesterday, when I was in bed, ready to go to sleep, I checked my Instagram for the last time. I saw plenty of pictures of my friends, celebrities, some inspirations for new make-up and few nice outfits for rainy weather (you really don’t want to know what happen right now outside!). I closed my eyes and in heard in my had only one sentence “Inspiration – Insta-ration”, which of course doesn’t make any sense.. But when I was lying on my bed I thought this is exactly what I need right now! I want a little bit of INSPIRATION. I started to create “logo” in my head and praying to remember all this in the morning. And voila! Here it is! My new project for K.A.NE.!

Inspiration/Instaration is a project based on popular “Humans of New York” idea. For many months I was thinking how to do it right, not to copy all “HNY”! In every LINK magazine you will find one or two pictures (portraits, my favorite!) of our volunteers, coworkers, friends or strangers meet on the street! I will always ask them the same question: What inspired you? What is your motivation to …? I really can’t wait to learn and maybe use some of your ideas!


- Martyna Czypicka

No comments: