Saturday, December 23, 2017

THE RUSSIAN IN GREECE. GREETINGS

Hello, kind people of Kalamata! My name is Angelina, 26. I came from Russia, my city is not so easy to pronounce, still have a try: Nizhniy Novgorod. Good? Ok.
   I found out about EVS existence by chance in the University. After a small research I was loaded with a ton of current- and ex-volunteers feedbacks, both negative and positive ones. Since than I've been  obsessed with an idea to participate and learn by myself whether it's worth trying or not.
   
   So I'm here for helping you with getting to know Russian language and with digging even deeper in Russian culture . As a plus to that will keep  going on working on our bodies together. A bit of stretching, fitness exercises, a lot of energetic music.  So see you in the Youth Center KANE!

No comments: