Friday, February 20, 2015

New Drawing in the Youth Center

Hello, I’m Nuno Davide, I have 22 years old, I am Graphic Design artist and writer graffiti. I have the job of painting and decorate the Youth Center. I am currently painting a young child, representing young people in the Youth Center. First we started to work the image in Photoshop program, to know the layers and colors we want. Second, we have the pattern projection on the wall, where we work around the design to make sure that the design is well centered.
Third we started to fill in the drawing, the major parts of drawing and then passed the part of the brush so that the design is a well-aligned contour


                                                          
                                                                       Nuno Davide

No comments: