Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Kalimera to all of you,

I am Sara, I am french and I am 21 years old. Since yesterday, I am a new volunteer in Kalamata and  will stay here for a year (maybe more ...?) in order to give some help to the horse riding center of kalamata and the Kefiap as well. More over, I will give french lessons at the Youth Center of the city. 
I met people I will work with and I am really excited to start being part of the project. Horse riding center is a real peacefull place for anybody who needs to connect his mind with his body. The couple of therapist working there are sensitive and receptive people, so if you have any physycal pain, just go to the horse riding center :) !

Now it's been a week that I am here and I can already say that I like my life here. Some of you will probably think that it is too early to say it but I feel that I am simply happy here. There are a lot of reasons why I feel like that now : the group of volunteer in Kalamata is really nice, the city has a kind of charm, people of the city are always trying to understand me when I speak english, I live by the sea... and theses are only few reasons. Ok, I can admit : I LOVE KALAMATA !

Now, let's see what it's gonna be...





No comments: